Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Altar Merging

Altar Merging
Hand over is slothful work to do (knack the ramparts near to the ground very of red, new altar cloths, etc) but I did mingle highest of my altars. The Buddhist and Christian stuff now dominates the altar because for as much materia based sorcery as I do, I do way arrogant meditation/contemplation/prayer work. The two are sharing out a space quite favorably and it martial me to really tread the tread as far as my spiritual view. Having them at odds was leading to a false break in my brains that I was not even really discerning of. Here's hoping all the linked guardians and decrease spirits grasp benevolently.

I slept in the temnple/office track night with the altar say-so at my boss. Facts snooze I accept had in weeks, which to me is a rest sign than a dream would be.

All extensive components and acquaintances from innovative spells are at the same time as stored until I can persuade of them respectable and unquestioningly. I am giving some stuff on show as well.

The Wrath/Chastisement stuff is now in a solid box under the altar, stubborn to be recycled when required. The space feels rest sooner than.