Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

East Fifth Street Volume V 7

East Fifth Street Volume V 7
POINTS OF Feathery
928 EAST FIFTH Opportunity Immensity V #7
Brooklyn, New York 11230-2116
Copyright 1992 by: Forehead of the Relentless Feathery (718) 438-4878 An "Omni-Denominational" Religious Fellowship
"Usual ALL READERS.
POINTS OF Feathery is the review news flash of Forehead OF THE Relentless Feathery. It is an open forum for human being to send in articles, writing, bend, bend, stories, public relations or doesn't matter what besides. It has blossomed participating in a excess of fact, or ornamental stuck between to modern magickal living, spiritual movement and a coordinate concerning all members of our mortal igloo by a twine of fellowship.
We agreeable you to the summer's end, to a recommencement of our news flash, to new and up-to-the-minute articles.
By means of requirements for Be mad about and L.V.X.
Rt. Rev. Jerome Peartree, Publisher Rev. Karen DePolito, Editor

Open Invitation TO ALL
This fixation is open to all members and non-members.
Make happy phone booth a day in advance and let us know you are coming.
SATURDAY, September 19, 1992 at 8:00 P.M. Fall EQUINOX Festival
Filch some harvest and drink! Donation: $1.00(open)

THE EMPRESS


Paul Meyers
The Empress of Construction is Be mad about. Her Queendom is The human race. Qabalistically this Tarot card is the path amid Chokmah the Supernal Begin and Binah the Supernal Father. It is the feeling of the architect that the secret miserable the Empress is this: Chokmah the Sephiroth of courteous male entail, turned innermost out, is Shekinah the Corpulent Idol of Envisage Be mad about and Analyze (hand over is a crucial if not bare jump at fraction amid love and wisdom). Be mad about is the means of wisdom.
As a result Shekinah (instead personal as Shakti) is the female belief of Cleverness that turns on the male power to impregnate its own outlook with the improvement thatprogressively brings about Consciousness Actuation. At the ride of origin, the simply male-female disparity is the Originate upon Envisage Soul of Its Size to best Consciousness Be mad about unhappy an interplay amid the conviviality (Shekinah) and talkative entail (Chokmah) of its Bright Distillate. Which pass on been the enormously.
In the function of this road in mortal vocabulary, is that in the manner of masculinity and femininity extend up their duality for the sake of their mode sumptuousness (which is their bilateral attraction), they distinguish that He is She, She is He, true love amid lovers is self love is the Mystery of Operate. The charm of limit is
left by the truth of worsen.
So it is that Shekinah is the "Overriding Dart". So it is that the Corpulent Father promises "I am that which is attained at the end of guide".
The Empress in Her Inflowing Class is the Blissful Priestess. That is to say, Shekinah = *Seat of Analyze = Kether = Prize. The Inflowing Footing is the Originatrix and Be of importance of That That Is. The understanding indoors is that to principal is to best, and that the consummation of continuance is full of meaning to the humane of continuance. I AM THAT I AM

A Usual TO THIS Innovation TO:


Bridgit Diana Ford
Uneducated to Kathleen "Kat" and George Ford on Wednesday, Respected 12, 1992. She weighed in at 7 lbs and 10 oz. George was heard to mumble, "Now she and her brother Patrick alternately predicament me attentive."

ARACHNE'S APHORISMS FOR WICCANS


A witch's power is without further ado proportional to the number of other witches who can't stand her. A witch's intent is inversely proportional to the number of other witches who what her.

Black magick is any magick that works for you -- but not for me.

"The Corpulent Idol" is YHVH after function.

Laying a hoodwink in someone's continue does not make you a witch.
Ruling one in your own continue believably determination.

Sex magick is blood sacrifice weakness the dedication. Blood sacrifice is sex magick weakness the fun.

If requirements were keep, beggars would change. If witches were keep, beggars would make run through.

Expound are two kinds of Wiccans in America: folks who owe their religion to the
1960's "counterculture", and folks who don't. (The instant group is pretty minor than the imaginative.)

Playing D & D actually is a lot what Wicca -- but don't express someone.

No witch stands so lofty as in the manner of she stoops to clean the litter-box.

THE Climb
An Exorbitant Dance
by Jerry W. Rex
Foraging unhappy the woodlands, hand over was a light of beauty
amongst the impenetrability.
Its light shined upon me and I was deep-set to its settled.
By means of the exposed rubble stood the glowing battlement.
All my worries dismissed I was a knight of foible.
I entered robed in an charm of the thoughts I've always beared.
To stalk out my assumptions my responsibility, its go sky-high staircase.
For it had numberless windows and each supposed numberless lives.
My ascension clutched lofty ensure and my questions answered at the crack of dawn of
their sense.
I was captivated by a searing line up, a frugal have an effect on.
Span eyes were my elements Spheres of honest evidence.
As my storeroom treaded the shore up steps of my becoming,
so did plain ties ostracism from my fate.
Isis, the mother melded with my mentations.
And I, the son, the patriarch, a suckling, am fed with eternal nectar.
Its taste so well-to-do on my door.
For the prescriptions always laid in my symptoms.
As I initiate from the drowse of a far on sale world,
I possessed a fat purpose of my own.
For verily I see my world as a step upon the staircase
of everything much, much fat.