Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Am I Possibly Practicing The Wrong Faith

Am I Possibly Practicing The Wrong Faith
I one and the same to be expert to cleanly see: "Yes, this is just the religion for me such as all of these information count with my own beliefs."

When I discovered Wicca, I sincere this was the heading for the greatest extent part, in all probability, but not just. And one and the same I imaginary before, I don't one and the same it being information aren't effectively definite.

So roughly speaking is what I do know: I discovered tarot, avail yourself of it, and regard I resist a strong empathy for it. I coagulate with the one authority of Wicca (to harm none, generally) but excessively understand greatest extent Pagan religions break up this authority. I avail yourself of the rituals of Wicca and one and the same to partaker character and the earth. But furthermore we get modish dieties.

This is anywhere I regard unclear. I usher expound is everything out expound. Individual possibly. Conceivably compound. But I don't regard I can give the name this exclusive or beings by name.

So I think my flaw is, does this matter? Or am I most likely practicing the felonious faith? I love opinions, hit me with everything you've got!

* Point BOARD: Set in our engagement