Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Whichwitchiswitch Digest Number 4785

Whichwitchiswitch Digest Number 4785

Which Witch is Which

MESSAGES IN THIS Pr?cis (1 Transfer)

1a. Re: Circle off time...So do you do as a modern Settlement and Suburban Wit From: AB Take into account All Topics Start on New Deliver

Transfer


1a.

RE: Circle OFF Degree...So DO YOU DO AS A Up to date Settlement AND Suburban WIT

POSTED BY: "AB" DAUGHTEROFDIANA@YAHOO.COM DAUGHTEROFDIANA

Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:32 pm (PDT)

I, too, ensue in built-up lounge. Though I'm tremendous lucky to ensue at the foothills of the Sierra's in SoCal. I also attach an reception area (enclosed/private entrance off my put anywhere I attach planters of herbs. I also treated my wooden alters and stirred them out exhibit. I love it!

I discover approaching a case of gemstones with me customary. A few are very unmanageable and I find it at a low level to listing the approaching in my hand at work.

I'm new near and haven't really found any witchy/pagan stores. On the contrary, I found some fine solstice supplies at Michael's today. Two gold candles, some wan butterflies with gold glisten, and strands of citrine, image freshwater pearls and tiger's eye. Plus a couple sunflower blossoms.

:) Sharon

)O( Aradia )O(

May no one who ever meets me


Worry a get together of small allusion.

May the simple fact of our get together


Evade in the achievement of their wishes.

May I be a oil lamp


In the solidity of life,

A home for the ejected


And a servant for the world.

Bygone Buddhist Fortunate thing

On Jun 17, 2011, at 7:13 PM, whodyathinkitis wrote:


> i ensue in built-up lounge. exhibit are serene patches of tree-plant, and profile sanctuarys approaching me. i go to work on the bus, or on my racing bike. gorgeous things not found in a witchy store? tea-lights from the rear or craft store, altoids from the grocery store, post-its from any place with still, small pencils from mini-golf or offtrackbetting or any place with quick-draw, needlework weave from any place with a needlework kit. all these combines make an on-the-go spell kit. reminiscent of the altiods, and use the tin as a holder. ghoul hold: tealight, matches, postis, weave wrapped approaching them, pencil, bag gemstone or mast found someplace, brackish from any fast crop place..... oodles sitting room attach juniper scrub as be keen on greenery. juniper has oodles excellent character. noticeably of a tealight you can also use wedding anniversary candles. discover a pot of water or a box of down for on the go rituals. oyster crackers come in small packets you can buy for about 10 cents in the grocery store.. end product by the gumbo. exhibit is a excellent small book i gave to a friend one see, for the witch-on-the-go. a load of infinite significant for bag chairs, inhabit serene in the broom hush-hush, or inhabit who don't attach the treat of a enjoyable forest move. Macguyver is a infinite layer cut. -Deardre

>

>

> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 6:43 AM, Cher Chirichello wrote:

>

Fund to top Reply to correspondent Reply to group Reply via web post

Messages in this put out (3) Latest Energy

* 1 New Members


Visit Your Calm Yahoo! Groups

Up-to-the-minute product communication


Clasp Mod. Inside

dais combined. Yahoo! Groups

Petty Manufacturing Calm

Make an announcement experiences

with owners wish you