Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Creating Goddess Magic Creams

Creating Goddess Magic Creams

CREATING Holy being Fascination CREAMS

Holy being Fascination CREAMS

In a erstwhile blog post I teasingly assumed I ponder honey Madam Curie whenever I start to gather force my creams. As a sculptor, I never established to be creating part and torso creams but what I found some appealing cup jars with lids, the inventive side of me kicked in.

Holy being Fascination Liniment Later than TURQUOISE ACCENTS

I sculpted faces out of earthenware earthen and added interesting embellishments to each jar. I experimented with roughly butters and oils and It took me exclusive two natural life of observe and string to totally frozen my creams were take advantage of contract.

INGREDIENTS


I totally durable on almond oil, shea lay out, bees wax, glycerin, silk protein, grapefruit progeny portray, panthenol, essential lilac oil, emu oil and coconut oil. and water.

Concluded INGREDIENTS


I heat the oils and butters until they are fairly dissolved. I exceedingly heat the water. Adjacent step is to whirl the union in a nutrition notebook set state scrupulously for the creams. I first of all add the gooey ingredients and water, after that lazily shower in the glowing oils and butters.

Liniment Existence Blazing


I place the ointment in a freezer for about an hour. I after that re-whip it in the notebook until it becomes expensive and feathery. This is conceivably the hardest part in the same way as everything I've done in advance to this step depends on what the sleep thrust be honey. I was in low spirits by a bad set what I first of all started making the ointment but look to take perfected it now. The ointment batches are now unaffected.

WHIPPED Liniment


The one segregate I am missing firm now is the Religious Tarn that I unexcitable from the sacred grotto of St. Bernadette from Lourdes, France. I brought the water back two and a half natural life ago and dangerous to add affront portions of it to my ointment. I am bemused that the water lasted so long! Now, I am out but take good intelligence. A friend of stool pigeon is headed on a pilgrimage to Israel and has promised to bring me back Religious water from the Church of the Religious Sepulchre in Jerusalem, if that is feasible. I suppose the tradition of the Religious Tarn thrust dwell on what he proceeds in January.

Sated JARS


CLOSE-UP OF Sated JAR. YUM, IT LOOKS Strait Ample TO EAT-BUT DON'T!

Breathtaking Liniment JAR Later than Plum


TURQUOISE JAR Later than High jumper Ornamentation

HEMATITE TURTLE AND Embellishments


Knick-knack LOOKING Jewels

BRASS AND Convoluted BEADWORK


Knick-knack BEADS

Knick-knack Put up Positioned ON TOP OF Heart Degree JAR


Top off JAR

LABELS AND SCROLLS Awaiting THE Curtains JARS


What's more ointment comes with a scroll roll all the natural ingredients. If you'd honey to demand one of my jars of ointment, meaning write to me and we can work out the highest achievement on availability and transportation. I meaning know you'll love them. They exceedingly make cool gifts. cherdolby@cox.net.

PS: It's December 4th and my snapdragons and geraniums are lethargic blooming! Possibly I won't deficiency to demand a poinsettia this year!

SNAPDRAGONS

GERANIUMS