Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Practical Magic Blog Party Part 1

Practical Magic Blog Party Part 1
Nearly a month ago, I collective info about a Organized Mystic Blog Person. You were thought to post or do a shield using either the book or movie Organized Mystic as inspiration. I had the wild conjecture to do a vlog (video blog) of me do something the Amas Veritas love spell from the movie drawn from a keg of Organized Mystic.

I settled to do this ill-timed this dawn from the time when if I didn't do it now I would lose my sense. As well from the time when the moon phase is the New Moon which is best for early stages, my kids and neighbors are all having a lie-down, and from the time when I wanted to drag out the spell as considerably time to work as I can.

I watched the record of the spell Amas Veritas from Organized Mystic (see the former post). In the vision, she lists 8 merits about her true love and picks a bloom for each one and seats them in a basin. I did the extraordinarily. I couldn't precisely make my bloom petals fly up to the moon, so I had to do something on the fly. I cast-off the fundamental 8 things that came to heart. I didn't alter or edit them to make them trustworthy senior. The instant item on the list describes a appearance I comprise wanted in a man in the role of high school.

I comprise to inform you and make up. The full appearance is dreadful. For example it was at night the video turned out to be higher in the role of an auditory drawn from a keg of the spell. It is pure dark owing to covering all the record. I indigence it to be open so I'm not goodbye to reshoot it. I also incorrectly say we chose 9 things in the video. So I can't mark. lol Fountain appearing in it is:

Part 1


Part 2

For those of you that don't indigence to view my video...er mostly auditory post appearing in is my list:

1. He moral fiber be a widower.

2. He'll be influential to state formally the slang words from the Meatloaf declare "You Took the Style Proper Out of My Jawbone."

3. He moral fiber be influential to sing higher brilliantly that anyone I've ever much-admired.

4. He'll comprise an odd legacy in his blood.

5. He moral fiber fondness my children.

6. His predilection found moral fiber be a pentacle.

7. And he moral fiber comprise a tattoo of a bird

8. and of a weave.

I'll drag out updates on the have a disagreement of the spell. I prime on do something higher vlogging in the lot. Twice as vlogs in the first light in which you can...you know...actually see me and what I'm do something.

Source: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com