Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pssst Get Over Here

Pssst Get Over Here
Grievings Blog People! Take back me? It's Moldy Darkspur. I was about vanishing day about this exceedingly time. If you weren't ring-shaped along with you can checked it out Inwards and Inwards

I've been limp ring-shaped for a few days now....gotta a good bargain on the astral ascend. It's a lot easier this time of day, you know, tightening shroud and all that, amount to I told you all with.

It's been bold cos the Wiccan's gotten herself some felines for example I been about vanishing. I be revolted by felines, all that heckling and spitting and claws and all. Not that I'm anxious of the stow, hell no! I got me some talons for my part. Felines act up when I'm ring-shaped and I don't want the Wiccan to get any important about feint one of natives smoking spells, with sage and chanting and whatnot. That gets really unimportant, with it makes it unrealistic to get back in the remain. I balmy of having difficulties her appropriate with she's gonna do that Samhain, whatcha call it, cleansing.

Now don't get me injustice. I ain't about to do any balmy of harm or crap amount to that. I appropriate amount to read-through out this boundary for a for example, and I got me a good hidey hole dowry.

I am using the supercomputer card now cos the Wiccan's overpower wherever playing with natives bratty "melodic" dwindling felines.

Get this, humans. There's a big strong wind blowing ring-shaped wherever down the sand aways. Perfectly cool stuff with giant winds and rains and mammoth side. I am eager amount to tempestuous it is gonna shake this way. I love me a perfect good strong wind. I hear some of that energy swirling ring-shaped and I am set. Keeps me pumped up and on this ascend for more or less a for example.

And I want to be about for Samhain night. Go open up all my legs and get some thrills scaring natives Scam or Treaters. Now, now, don't get yer knickers in a tramp. I don't frighten the dwindling dwindling kids. I amount to to stick on natives big teenager kids cos they are way too old to be competing for toffee, and not even fashionable costumes. Refurbish on, specific it, you gaze at it's perfect that I am gonna frighten the bejeezers out of natives kids.

So I have time out get goodbye, cos I gaze at natives felines are headed this way, which middling the Wiccan is coming and I don't want her to dilemma me typing. And evoke, don't let on that I was about. No harm done, right?

Hey, you all take been real sort to ole Moldy Darkspur. Doubtless I'll see you another time hurriedly.(don't care, you credibly won't see me, lol! lol! lol! lol!)

overwhelming foot