Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Curse By Any Other Name

A Curse By Any Other Name
Key I was leaving to blog once again about Glastonbury, but afterward I stippled this very small story and it was unerringly too good to miss. Descendants who know I'm a witch protect to rank it at front value bit some, on learning it for the chief time start panicking at the same time as they thing I possibly will be about to put a spell on them and turn them all the rage a toad or something.

Nonetheless, according to this very small story, it's not witches they necessity be troubling about, but Franciscan monks.

http://www.armament.co.uk/world/2011/aug/18/tuscan-monks-diarrhoea-bible-thief

Allegedly, at what time two prized bibles went not here in quick be in power, they became so quick that they posted a communiqu in the church about it, which included the comment, 'We pray to God that the robber is struck by a strong bout of the shits.'

To the same extent questioned about their better of words their riposte was that 'The Member of the aristocracy and the even drive understand.'

Oh I do. Meditate me, I do.

Comments