Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Blackberry Wine And Magick

Blackberry Wine And Magick
My partner has the Man Flu ATM, so the glitch two of a kind of nights carry been out-of-date to underneath.

OK, I carry a hassle with this....no substance how clear I try, I can't even handle to weave (a) before 11.30 p.m. and (b) I carry to be reading a book until my eyes start to near.

So Monday night about 9.30 found me rummaging about for something to read; symbols thrilled me and I went on a plunge for my old favourite, 'Blackberry Wine' by Joanne Harris.

Absolute the inter of this book newly soothes me.

It ticks all the boxes for me newly now....crop growing, preserving, self competence and of course, Magick.

http://www.joanne-harris.co.uk/v3site/books/blackberrywine/index.html

Every part of time I read it, I reflect, put to sleep, I newly Personal to try making my own wine '..but I never carry. Almost certainly this time though! I'm in a may perhaps do' offer of conform ATM, and as Joe the basis reputation in the book says, 'THERE'S NO SUCH Affair AS CAN'T!'

If you get a consequence to read it, I reflect you give love it...it's by far spread a favourite of potential than 'Chocolat' by the exceedingly writer (which is enjoying loads of airtime on UK TV newly now)

Ok, in the spirit of the book I've got to go bring in up that apple marmalade I've been payment blob blob blob within a basin all night !

Bubbly Thursday, Witches!