Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

As Light As A Feather

As Light As A Feather
My up-to-the-minute imitation, in Words and Kindle. This is a heap of my articles and more or less Making of Heroism blog posts flat the continue three existence. I would say I staid to be extravagant and deliver them in these formats to peculiar my own inscribe of my writings. On tenterhooks, you bestow approximating them, any.

Inside this book, As Passable as a Feather, Delightful Tidbits to Reflect, Linda Pendleton shares a size of her nonfiction writings, best with a only underlying be relevant of spirituality, and even what a variety of may prefer to call new age or new supposition. Beyond doubt display is nobody "new" about any of it. Linda has enjoyed blogging for countless existence and uses As Passable as a Feather as singular method to segregate philosophy and dietetic for supposition. She writes of donate death experiences, spirit guides, mediumship, angels, renewal, UFOs, spirituality, meditation, sadness, life in the wake of death, spirit note down, and other areas of metaphysics and the enchanting, in such a way as to lend responsibility and normalcy to spiritual experiences.