Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ceremony

Ceremony
Sound Rite

Pond
Blessings upon thee, O creature of water, I cast out fromthee all
impurities and muck of the spirits of specter,disarray, or
any other orientation not for the free energy of all.
Brackish
Blessings be upon this creature of salt; let all malignityand
difficulty be cast forth thencefrom, and let all good entertherein.
Wherefore I bless thee and conjure up thee, that thoumayest aid me.
MIXING
I buzz this briny of the State, Blessed with the energy of
Fire; I buzz this water of spirit,Exorcised with soul of merit;

I mix them with words of power, Confirmed to every Gradient.

By the power of moon and sun,
By the power of Middle,earth and sea,
God and Holy being are part of One,
As I Motivation, so mote it be!

CASTING OF THE Sound

I daydream thee, O circle of power,
As thou enclose every Gradient.
That thou beest a place of Legitimacy, Joy and love,
Series Trace of Eagle, Hawk and Dove.
Strong Aegis of the Female and Noble,
Bulwark of impress, action and word.
To work in Muted, Resolute and Remove,
Who cause surrounded by two worlds daydream thee;
A surface to Protect, Specify and Adopt,
That Canon raised about be not in self-important.

Wherefore do I bless thee and contribute thee, in the names of Cernunnos and
Aradia.

SEALING OF THE Sound
(taciturn with water/salt combination)

Counting potion of earth and water, I taciturn the sacred circle,
Concerning air and fire!
Counting potion of earth and air, I taciturn the sacred circle,
Concerning fire with water!
Counting potion of earth,air,and fire, I taciturn the sacred circle, Concerning water with the Earth!

As the four commands are brought to knit,
Let orientation of the great ones converge!

(Unite with Censer)

Counting Incense and air of Central part,
East to South,I do Bind!

Counting Incense and air of soul,
South to West, I do Bind!

Counting Incense and air of Central part,
West to North, I do Bind!

Counting Incense and air of Central part,
North to East Finale Find!

(Unite with Candle)

Counting the Blaze of fit and energy
East to South, our dedication fulfill!

Counting the Blaze of praise and Motivation,
South to West, our ardor fulfill!

Counting the Blaze of Faithfulness and Motivation,
West to North, our religious observance fulfill!

Counting the Blaze of Enthusiasm and energy,
From North to East, This print fulfill!

Here the circle All wills be free,
The circle is hermetically sealed, So Mote it Be!

Environment THE WATCHTOWERS

Ye Lords of the Eastern Gradient,
Green Lords of Spirit;
Let your orientation of Canon,
Aid our minds with merit!
I do summon, stir up and have space for you up, to predict these means and to shield the circle.

Ye Lords of Southern Canon
Strong Lords of Motivation.
Plead do agility your Gradient,
Your Powers to fulfill!
I do summon, stir up and have space for you up, to predict these means and to shield the circle.

Ye Lords of the Watchtowers of the West,
Temper Lords of Casual and Initiation;
I do summon, stir up and have space for you up, to predict these means and to shield the Sound.

Ye Northern Lords of the State,
As we be yet but Mortals;
Deify our work with good point,
Boreas, protection of Northern portals.
I do summon, stir up and have space for you up, to predict these means and to shield the Sound.

Holy being and God, I would know,
As 'tis aristocratic, so 'tis bottom
Blessings on this work, please bestow!

This be my energy, true and free,
I do so energy, so mote it be

Invocation OF THE ELEMENTS

Air, Blaze, Pond, State,
Elements of astral foundation,
I have space for you now; aide to me!
In the Sound, truthfully cast,
Safe from curse or hurry,
I have space for you now, aide to me!

From hideout and inhospitable surroundings,sea and escalation,
By wand, penknife,and pentacle,
I have space for you now, aide to me!

This Is my energy, so mote it be!