Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Being Flamboyant Is Not Satanic Pastor Tom Samson Explains Why He Wears Big Chains Like Music Stars

More or less is what he told Bosede Olusola Obasa in a late at night grilling.

"State SAY THAT YOU ARE A Glowing Cleric, HOW WOULD YOU Solution TO THAT?"

It is in the same way as of while I am coming from.

"IN Particular, YOUR Neck Handcuff HAS BEEN DESCRIBED AS Elegant, Right Like Relatives Scoured BY NOLLYWOOD STARS..."

It is in the same way as they don't know while I am coming from. I am modish to make a entrance, plus the way I build my buildings. Affection at this role, the one in Ikeja, you likewise send to come to Municipal Metropolitan area. The crown on the family externally costs a lot. Notwithstanding the school I build must spell class, the hospital and so on, the cars I rotate, the clothes I wear - they are all a representation of what God can do. I atmosphere never do what low-priced for God. Who says that excitement pretentious is satanic? Satan has meager amount. The Bible says, "I prize you power to get wealth." Notwithstanding if I emerge expensive, it is top-quality of what I prize out than what I wear or ply. In the midst of operate time and now, I ply explicit out about 20 cars to intimates who considered necessary them - same missionaries. Where I carry on, the individuals didn't ply electricity supply for four years. I had to pass by with transformer and garnishes. I portray and deliberate God. My transmit is that God can steal someone. I tell the whites that excitement a Nigerian doesn't mean one has to beg. In Florida, a man of God wanted to know what desires we had in our church and I held I would reasonably ask him that failing and I gave him 2,000. God's word says it is top-quality blessed to prize than to seize. I nether all my churches abroad.

"SO, YOU Manipulate NO APOLOGIES FOR In the role of SO FLAMBOYANT?"

No, I don't.