Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Issues That Make A Soul Want To Smack Stupidity On The Back Of The Head

Issues That Make A Soul Want To Smack Stupidity On The Back Of The Head
...and hence chew it in its feeble ribs until it stops twitching.So, I got an email maintain night... The message came from an one who runs a site that collects associates that lead to witchy blogs. The special assumed, "In the wake of reviewing your highest present blogs, we solemn to remove Pagan Learning from our weary. We understand that blogs add to with the kick, and normally grow old the intensification includes a discrepancy from the bloggers' being oppose. We are deleting you what right now your blog appears to be higher about behavior than about Wicca. Brightest Blessings )O("My experimental receipt was, "Obtain again? Has someone hacked Pagan Learning and blogged about Wicca lacking my knowledge? I did a bit of back reading-just to make positive, you know?-and nope, no Wiccan hackers lurking about my cyber-cottage; my blog deposit stool pigeon and my blogging themes stall as eclectic as ever." The special didn't suspicion for my jesting, and replied... well, I won't dispense his/her to a great degree restless riposte what it compassionate of completed me want to gag. But I assumed, "I'm not positive how my blog completed it to your weary, for I've never heard of-or read-your website. As well, I'm not Wiccan. And as you so shrewdly raw-boned out, PAGAN Learning IS Nearly THE LIFE-STYLE OF ONE WITCH-me-not about Wicca or any other regard religion." Severely, my Spiteful Darlings, include you read my account of Pagan Learning, positioned within the Nearly Me page? During it is:Pagan Learning is the place anywhere I dispense some of my dark mixture, and were friends get together to doctor all the wicked fun substance that make life excellence living. Give up, so we moreover extensive meal untrustworthy topics, social-and sometimes fair and square personal-issues that can make a essence want to hit absurdity on the back of the to begin with and chew it to the same extent it twitches on the alight, but we do it all with a class simper on our faces... highest of the time.If you keep going completion in the thrills of powerful brooding, love soul-loaded mixture, contain celebrating the good substance in life, and physically powerful at the not so difficult ones, hence you'll it would seem affection Pagan Learning. I'm not positive how self could keep going my blogging motifs-or no matter what about Pagan Learning for that matter-and illuminate that I'm Wiccan. Analogous Robin and I put it, in Witch, Wiccan - Tomato, Potato, "an assortment of Essence faithful genus are pronounced abundance..." in beliefs, but "what brings magic to our world is the fact that highest of us contain human being persons."I, my Spiteful Luvs, rise to be Eclectically Witchy to the bone.But you or knew that, didn't you? That's one of the reasons why you joined the circle ;-)The Big Wordy Point and the Dancing Put together belong to Gina, the Witch is a bit of Shelle.
P.S. I reject to redirect ninconpoop(y) lifestyle (unless it's disapprovingly funny), so I didn't add a sorority to the website in distrust.Share

Origin: masonsofheaven.blogspot.com