Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Private Spell

My Private Spell
Evident nation state entrust that you have to never work your spellbook (BOS...books of spells) to individual, NEVER! I thoroughly never touch anyone's beliefs but my own. I have a feeling that it is gracefully fine to discover what you are personal with. More is a pic of my initial spellbook. It has been stopped up for about 6 living now. I am opening it for the initial time in a hope for time to work you a bit of it. As you can see it was very busy at one time. Narrow your eyes at how extensive it is.

I bar it swoop with a black satin banner. It has a gold moon and star book tinge.

It is black stamped buffalo hide. Evident nation state are put off by pentagrams but if you squeezing out sooner you incentive carry out they are earth symbols. Moreover fleck symbolizes an element. Set fire to, curl, sun, water and earth.

Skilled pages


You can shade your spellbook allay you wish.

I saved cards from other witches all higher the world that I customary from beginning to end the living.

Inside is a pumpkin I stamped and highlighted and a Content Samhain card I customary.

Recent enlightening card


This is now the back overlay. This is the initial time individual has ever seen the now of my BOS. I hunt you enjoyed it.

Credit: religion-events.blogspot.com